Top 10 Tuesday...

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly post that was created by Broke & Bookish in 2010. In 2018 That Artsy Reader Girl took over. Leave a link to your TTT below! 

Our Top 10 Favorite Couples in Books...

1. Rose Sarelli and Jamie Forta 
Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett

2. Captain Wentworth and Anne Elliot 
Persuasion by Jane Austen

3. Adam and Robyn 
The Unlikely Hero of Room 13B by Teresa Toten

4. Libby and Jack 
Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven 

5. Alek and Ethan 
One Man Guy by Michael Barakiva

6. Eleanor and Park 
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

7. Celia and Marco 
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern 

8. Diana Bishop and Matthew Clairmont 
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness

9. Alex (Juliana) and Daniel 
The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer 

10. Mallory and Rider 
The Problem with Forever by Jennifer Armentrout 

Comments

  1. Eleanor and Park are a good couple for this week's prompt. Nice job there.

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read The Night Circus or A Discovery of Witches and I feel like those are ones everyone has read. If they made your list for this week I might have to finally give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took FOREVER to finally get to Discover of Witches even with one of my library staff telling me to constantly. LOL! I think I was intimidated by the number of pages! They were SO GOOD! The author is a professor of history, so the history elements are AMAZING!!

      Delete
  3. Oh I loved The Unlikely Hero!! That's one I don't see come up very often, eep, but it was so adorable and heartbreaking. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment