Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog! 
This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM by The Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back...

WHOA, it's been a while since we've done one of these. Oops! And now that I rewatch this I look and sound SO TIRED! After holiday break and all that lounging around, going back for two days apparently wore me out completely! :P

Bought from B&N...
This Wicked Game by Michelle Zink (Dial/Penguin)
AND, I forgot to mention I impulse purchased THIS at half price after the holidays there...
AND I LOVE IT!!! :P

Bought from HPB...
Bitterblue by Kristen Cashore (Dial/Penguin)
Ironside by Holly Black (Simon & Schuster)
Tithe by Holly Black (Simon & Schuster)
Valiant by Holly Black (Simon & Schuster)
Books 1-10 of the Sookie Stakehouse Series by Charlaine Harris (Ace) 

For Review from NetGalley...
Dangerous by Shannon Hale (Bloomsbury)
Defy by Sara B. Larson (Scholastic)
Enders by Lissa Price (Delacorte Press)
Fates by Lanie Bross (Delacorte Press)
Salt by Danielle Ellison (Entangled Teen)
Secret by Brigid Kemmerer (Kensington Teen)
She Is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgewick (Orion)
Tinkerlab: A Hands-on Guide for Little Inventors by Rachelle Doorley (Roost Books)

 


What did you get for your libby this week?

Comments

  1. Fates is on my TBR list! Enjoy, I hope it's a good read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, people have been loving up DEFY, which one of our reviewers just read and raved about in her review. I hope you enjoy it as well - happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, yay for Bitterblue! I have that one! It is enormous and shiny and GORGEOUS :D I read and reviewed Defy! Loved that book. I have had Fates for the longest time... I think my review date is coming up on my schedule. Need to get reading! And Secret! Reviewing that one Tuesday! According to my review schedule LOL

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe how HUGE Bitterblue was! I cannot wait to read it though. Cashore's books are AMAZING! I can't wait to read Secret too though; I love the Elemental series. I really don't care for that cover on Secret though. :(

      Delete
  4. Hi Angel :)
    Hope you are having an awesome start to 2014! Happy New Year <3

    You got so many amazing books *___* THE WICKED GAME looks really good!
    I forgot to include DEFY in my own mailbox, and seeing it here just reminded me of that *facepalm* VERY excited for it!

    Oooh, and I absolutely love Holly Black so YAY for her books as well! :D Happy reading and see you around luv! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot about 4 things in my vid, so I just threw them into the list anyway! I'm such a nut! Oh well! Hope all is well! :)

      Delete
  5. Nice haul.

    I spotted She Is Not Invisible in book hauls a couple of weeks ago and I've added it on to my Wish List.

    Enjoy your reads.

    Please feel free to check out my latest haul at http://thewanderingbookworm.wordpress.com/2014/01/04/book-haul-christmas-2013-haul-part-two/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great assortment of books. I love the Sookie Stackhouse series. I have Bitterblue on my TBR mountain but passed it over yesterday when I was looking for a book to read because of its size. I will get to it someday but will probably have to read the earlier books in the series again before I do. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, sooo cant wait to read Fates & Enders. Great haul & Happy Reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I really love that blanket! how adorable. Half Price Books is great.

    Lauren from www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Defy sounds so good! And I read Enders a few weeks ago - better than the first book! I wish it had a slightly different ending, but it was really good!
    Enjoy your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! You have a lot of amazing books to read. I have Defy and I can't wait to read it, it looks really great. I hope you enjoy all your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed the Sookie Stackhouse series although I haven't finished the last couple books. I've been wanting to read Holly Black. She has a couple different series that sound really good. Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Defy sounds amazing! It's been in my tbr list for too long already. Great haul! Happy reading :)

    -Kimi of Geeky Chiquitas

    ReplyDelete
  13. Defy was super good!!! Hope you love it too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment