Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog! 
This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM created by Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back...

Wow, it has been a few weeks since we've done one of these! I guess we are just enjoying our summer and reading, reading, reading! :) How about you? I cannot believe that it's only a few weeks before the kiddos will be back at school with us! AND, we just found out that my girls will be WITH US this year! WHOA! That is going to be a HUGE change for us, but such a big one that we so desperately wanted to try. Ange is back in the extreme Northwoods of Wisconsin for the whole of next week enjoying her last week of "freedom". 
What are you doing for your last few weeks of summer (if it's summer where you are)?

For Review from NetGalley...
Autumn by Sierra Dean 
Arrow of the Mist by Christina Mercer 
For the Good of Mankind?: The Shameful History of Human Medical Experimentation by Vicki O. Wittenstein (Twenty-First Century Books)
Inhuman by Kat Falls (Scholastic)
Lives of Magic by Lucy Leiderman (Dundurn)
Lockwood & Co.: The Screaming Staircase by Jonathan Stroud (RandomHouse/Disney Hyperion)
Love Disguised by Lisa Klein (Bloomsbury USA)
Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer by Katie Alender (Scholastic)
A Really Awesome Mess by Trish Cook & Brendan Halpin (Egmont USA)
Sometimes Never, Sometimes Always by Elissa Janine Hoole (Flux)
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales (Farrar, Straus and Giroux)
Time After Time by Tamara Ireland Stone (Disney Hyperion)

Cheap NOOK Books for $1.99!...
The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson (Greenwillow Books)
Defiance by C.J. Redwine (Balzer+Bray)
Graveminder by Melissa Marr (HarperCollins)
Starling by Lesley Livingston (HarperTeen)

Bought...
(Shown in video)
Otherkin by Nina Berry (Kensington)
Othermoon by Nina Berry (Kensingston)


 


What did you get for your libby this week?

Comments

  1. I see lots of awesome books in this haul. So lucky to get Inhuman. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the fantastic haul this week, guys! :D

    Also, thank you for your lovely kindle deal section. Super informative. :D

    Jess @ bookrookreviews.com (new follower)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good selection of books! I hope you enjoy them all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent haul. I also have Lives of Magic and I've already finished Sierra Dean's Autumn.

    Hope u enjoy your books! :D

    Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm adding Starling to my ever growing wishlist *groan* Like I needed more books!!! Adding my name to follow list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooow that are a lot of great books.
    And those covers are looking really beautiful.

    Hope you enjoy reading them.
    Mariska
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, what a great haul! I found several books from that list which are also on my TBR pile. :) Although I have a particular need to have This Song Will Save Your Life - the book sounds so great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg so many books! I haven't heard of many of them but I do hope that you like them. Happy reading! New bloglovin' follower. :)
    Laura @ Music Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many pretty book, I requested Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer because it sounds really quirky. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you got a ton of great books! I've been hearing great things about Time After Time, Marie Antoinette Serial Killer, and This Song Will Save Your Life. Happy reading! :-)

    ~Marie @ Ramblings of a Daydreamer
    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  11. Arrow of the Mist looks really cool. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, I want to read Time After Time so much! It was a recent WoW of mine. Have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul, lots of awesome covers! Marie Antoinette Serial Killer is definitely on my wishlist, and I'll have to check out Arrow in the Mist. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A brilliant week for you guys!!!
    Already mentioned elsewhere looks fab! Actually, most of the books here are very appealing!
    Hope you enjoy all your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome haul, so many great books!
    Inhuman looks tempting, I will go after it myself. :)
    Hope you enjoy all the reads!

    My haul
    My DESIGNS blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I have Arrow of the Mist and Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer from Netgalley as well. I hope they're as good as they sound!

    My STS. (Old follower)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, that's so many great books!! I haven't heard of some of these, but I'll definitely check these out!

    I'm following you now and I need more followers! I'm a new blogger, please check out my list!

    Kathy
    http://mynookbooksnmore.blogspot.com/2013/08/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have yet to read Crown of Embers or Defiance! I need to get on that STAT. I really want to read This Song Will Save Your Life and Time After Time! Great haul!! I hope you enjoy them all. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, I got 2 books from publisher which I'm reading now. now bloglovin follower.

    hope you can visit Stacking The Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm excited about Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer I have an ARC and I can't wait to check it out!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment