5 things...

1 - I CAN'T WAIT for Battlemage to be out tomorrow. I checked this weekend while I was wandering B&N on my Adoption Day buying myself presents but it wasn't there yet. Boo! 

2 - Saturday was my Adoption Day and it is one of my absolute favorite days each year. It's more special then my birthday by far in my opinion. April 29 is the day that I legally as a court process received a birth certificate as Angela Sutter. Best day of my life! (I was 5 weeks when they picked me up, so I was only about 9 months old at that point.) 
At my baptism.
3 - I found a book at B&N I am SOOOO excited about! Rebel of the Sands was one of the best reads I had of last year. I cannot wait to continue with Amani's story! If you haven't read book 1 yet, get to it! 

4 - Right now I'm reading our book club book - I See You by Clare Mackintosh. Interesting so far. We'll see what I think after I get into it farther. Have any of you read a book by her? 

5 - There are only 6 weeks left of the school-year for us. That means more free time for reading by all of us! YAY! 

What's new with you? 

Comments