Review: Diva and Flea

The Story of Diva and Flea 
Author: Mo Willems 
Illustrator: Tony DiTerlizzi 
Release date: October 13,2015 
Published by: Disney/Hyperion 

This is a really cute book about a cat named Flea and a dog named Diva. When their personality's lead them to great adventures things grow wonderfully beautiful. They face fears, make new adventures, and redo old ones. It's a dog and a cat unlikely adventure. 

My thoughts: It's absolutely beautiful. I recommend it to kids and adults. Wonderfully full of excitement. I loved it. It has beautiful pictures that make you be able to visualize it. I like to visualize with every story.

The drawings are so realistic and have lots of different colors. I also like how you can tell what it's made of. I'm going to recommend this to my librarian for our school library.  



Comments