Top 10 Books I Read in 2014...


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the team over at Broke and the Bookish! Leave a link to your Top 10 below!

Top 10 Books I Read In 2014...

1. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

2. The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan

4. Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger 

5. Ruins by Dan Wells

6. Killer Instinct by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

7. Salt by Danielle Ellison

8. The Winter People by Rebekah L. Purdy

9. Sacrifice by Brigid Kemmerer

10. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson

What's on your Top 10 this week?

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed Ignite Me. I think it was a fantastic ending to the series! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I always worry about the ending of a series, and even have a hard time getting to the reading of it if I'm really worried about it but this was EXCELLENT! I adore this series! I would say that it should be made into a movie but they would just mess it up terribly so instead I'll say that I truly hope they don't! ;)

      Delete
  2. I loved The Naturals series, so different and enjoyable. Didn't quite crack my top 10 though, probably could have cracked the top 20. :) Thanks for sharing!! Here's my Best books of 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen Kiss of Deception on other lists. I guess I'm going to have to check it out if it's gotten so much love.

    My TTT
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment