Review: The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

The Fault in Our Stars 
Author: John Green
Release date: January 10, 2012
Published by: Dutton Books/Peguin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hazel Grace Lancaster is just trying to make it through each day full of college classes, reality TV shows, a helicopter mother, oh! and the thrill of group cancer therapy! That is until Augustus Waters walks into group therapy with Isaac one day and changes her whole life.

My thoughts: This is not my first John Green book and I have to be brutally honest in that I wasn't too excited about reading another. The first two that I read were not that great for me. Plus, I knew that this one was about a young girl who had cancer which made me incredible reluctant to read it. But oh how wonderful and heartbreakingly lovely it was.

I don't want to say too much about this one, since I know there are a TON of people reading it right now and I do not want to ruin anything for anyone. What I do have to say is this...I know that when you start this one you will think that you know everything...but you do NOT! You will be absolutely and completely floored and broken in two by this one.

John Green you really got this one right. Well done sir. Well done.

I really hope they do this movie up right and proper!

View all my reviews

Comments