Top 10 Tuesday #36 - Books On My Spring TBR List...

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the team over at Broke and the Bookish! Leave a link to your Top 10 below!

Top 10 Books On My Spring TBR List...

1. The House Girl by Tara Conklin

2. Salt Danielle Ellison 

3. Stung by Bethany Wiggins

4. Cured by Bethany Wiggins

5. She Is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick 

6. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater 

7. Fire & Flood by Victoria Flood 

8. The Program by Suzanne Young

9. The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan 

10. Such Sweet Sorrow by Jenny Trout

What's on your Top 10 this week?

Comments

  1. Ooh. Somehow The Program always slips my mind. Like, I know I really want to read it, but it's just a book I always forget about. I'll have to remember to find it and read it soon as well. And, you're reading a Raven Boys book (I'm not sure if they have an actual series name.) I've been wanting to read The Raven Boys so this is just convincing me to check that out. :P Great Top Ten Tuesday. :)

    Here's My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I've had The Program for a while now and I keep meaning to grab it, but these ARCs keep getting in the way! The 2nd Raven Boys too! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Your list is kind of incredible?!

    I loved Stung, The Program, and The Raven Boys! SO GOOD. And then I'm really excited to read Cured.

    Hope you get to read all of these books!

    My TTT

    - Tabitha @ Tabitha's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stung sounds so cool, so it's great to hear you liked it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. The Program is amazing. It's one of my favorite books. And Stung and Cured sound really awesome. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try The Program and Stung has such a cool premise!

      Delete
  4. New follower, hi! I loved Fire and Flood so, so much I'm really hoping you love it too. Despite how much I wanted The Program, I still haven't read it yet. I think it may be my next read after the two zombie books I'm currently reading...

    ★ Under The Mountain's TTT ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try it too! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment