Top 10 Tuesday #35 - My Best Books of 2013...


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the team over at Broke and the Bookish! Leave a link to your Top 10 below!

Top 10 Books I Read in 2013...

1. Orleans by Sherri L. Smith 

2. Unhinged by A.G. Howard 

3. All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill 

4. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi 

5. The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes 

6. Indelible by Dawn Metcalf 

7. Born Wicked & Star Cursed by Jessica Spotswood


8. The Girl with the Iron Touch by Kady Cross


9. The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan

10. Also Known As & Going Rogue by Robin Benway

11. Dark Unwinding & A Spark Unseen by Sharon Cameron

12. Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers

As you can tell this was VERY hard for me to select just 10, so you get the list that I put together instead. :/ Sorry about that. Restraint is not one of my finer qualities. I just loved too many as usual this year. :) I would recommend, and DO recommend, ALL of these on a regular basis in my libraries to people. I really wish I had more time to read, but sadly the truth of it is I rarely have time to read, even as a librarian which is ridiculous. One of my resolutions this year is to fix that. We'll see. 

What's on your Top 10 this week?

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for the nod, Ange! I'm flattered!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are MOST welcome! It's still my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE from last year! I've even bought a few times as a gift this year for people! :D

      Delete
  2. All Our Yesterdays, Also Known As, Going Rouge, and The Naturals all made my list too, I loved them! Happy to see them on yours too. :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.com/2013/12/30/13/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of the books on your list, but Orleans has wormed its way onto my TBR list. That book sounds A.Maz.Ing. Great list. Happy New Year!

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of your favourites yet but I am very eager to find a copy of ALL OUR YESTERDAYS. It sounds awesome! Happy 2014! Just Reading for Fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most of these are on my TBR! I read Shatter Me and it was okay, so I'll read on. I did read All Our Yesterdays and loved it, looking forward to the rest of the series. :)
    Happy reading and Happy New Year!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not read any one of those! How is that possible?! I really want to read shatter me though!
    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read ORLEANS, THE GIRL WITH THE IRON TOUCH, and Robin LaFever's series. You definitely have me curious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of the books on your list, but I'm loving the sounds of them from your reviews. I definitely need to take a closer look at some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Born Wicked series! I couldn't believe the ending of Star Cursed! I'm having a bit of a hard time getting into All Our Yesterdays, but I'm going to give it another chance. Great list :)

    ~Sarah @ YA Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list. You've got some really amazing books on your list.I really want to read Splintered and Shatter Me, have heard great things about both of those series. Great picks. Happy New Year :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment