Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog! 
This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM by The Mod Podge Bookshelf and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back...

For Review from NetGalley...
The Naturals by Jennifer Lynne Barnes (Disney-Hyperion)
A Spark Unseen by Sharon Cameron (Scholastic)
Uncrashable Dakota by Andy Marino (Henry Holt and Co.)
Witchstruck by Victoria Lamb (Harlequin Teen)

What did you get for your libby this week?

Comments

  1. Witchstruck is awesome, as is the second in the series but wow the cover is so different from the UK one. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well now I'm curious about what the UK cover looks like and I'll have to go see what it is! :/ Good to know it's so awesome though! Woot! Woot!

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I'm quite excited about Witchstruck. I've always been partial to paranormal Harlequin Teen titles so I hope this one doesn't disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Harlequin Teen's YA books! They are SO GOOD!

      Delete
  3. Witchstruck sounds really good. Harlequin Teen has really good books. You guys are adorable on the videos. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Harlequin Teen is almost always a sure thing for me when it comes to YA! LOVE them!

      Delete
  4. I'm loving The Peculiars cover. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Naturals sounds so good. I love the cover a lot. The Peculiars sounds really fantastic as well. I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read The Naturals. It looks so good. Witchstruck looks awesome, too. Great haul! Happy reading!
    Natflix&Books' StS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh one of my friends LOVED The Naturals so I hope you do too!

    Fantastic haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to know! I hope I have time to get to it soon!

      Delete
  8. Not so long ago, I was rejected for Witchstruck. Please read it for the both of us.

    Happy reading!

    Thoughts and Pens Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky I can't wait to read The Naturals. I got Witchstruck a while back, but I haven't started it yet. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    Emz @ Icy Cold Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific haul! All those look really good. The naturals is one I have to read myself! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment