Waiting on Wednesday #61 - This is What Happy Looks Like and If I Should Die

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. Be sure to post a link to your Waiting on Wednesday below!

This week's pre-publication "We can't wait to read it!" selections are...

Release Date: April 2, 2013
Published by: Poppy

If fate sent you an email, would you answer?

When teenage movie star Graham Larkin accidentally sends town girl Ellie O'Neill an email about his pet pig, the two seventeen-year-olds strike up a witty and unforgettable correspondence, discussing everything under the sun, except for their names or backgrounds. 
Then Graham finds out that Ellie's Maine hometown is the perfect location for his latest film, and he decides to take their relationship from online to in-person. But can star as famous as Graham really start a relationship with an ordinary girl like Ellie? And why does Ellie want to avoid the media's spotlight at all costs? (Summary from Goodreads)

Doesn't this sound like a light, fun, sweet teenage romance. I love a story like this for a spring break read :) 


Author: Amy Plum
Release Date: May 7, 2013
Published by: HarperTeen

I will not lose another person I love. I will not let history repeat itself. Vincent waited lifetimes to find, but in an instant our future together was shattered. He was betrayed by someone we both called a friend, and I lost him. Now our enemy is determined to rule over France's immortals, and willing to wage a war to get what they want. 
It shouldn't be possible, none of it should be, but this is my reality. I know Vincent is somewhere out there, I know he's not completely gone, and I will do anything to save him.
After what we've already fought to achieve, a life without Vincent is unimaginable. He once swore to avoid dying-to go against his nature and forsake sacrificing himself for others-so that we could be together. How can I not risk everything to bring my love back to me? (Summary from Goodreads)

These are the most beautiful and romantic books. I just get lost in them! I LOVE them and can't wait to see what happens next. 

What are you waiting on this week?

Comments

  1. If I should die is definitely one that I can't wait to get my hands on especially after the ending of the second book. I still need to read Statistical Probability it's been on my shelf forever! Great picks!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely waiting on that Jennifer Smith book, too! I've already heard good things!

    My WoW

    Eva @ All Books Considered

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment