Review: Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins

Demonglass (Hex Hall, #2)Demonglass
Author: Rachel Hawkins
From: ARC, won @ReadingTeen.net
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sophie, Jenna & Cal are on their way to Jolly Old England with Sophie's dad, the head of the Council for the summer. Sophie is finally getting to spend time with her dad, hopefully learn more about her powers and have a great summer with her bff! Unfortunately once they get to England, all is NOT fun and holiday times. Will they get to have fun? Will there be more attacks? Where is Archer? What about Sophie's betrothal?

I LOVED THIS! The 1st book was good, the 2nd was GREAT, so I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 3rd! Do I seriously have to wait and wait? Ok, you have to read these! They are SO fun!

If Buffy & Spike had a kid, Sophie would definitely be that sassy, kick-butt kid!

View all my reviews

Comments