Review: Zeus & Athena, both by George O'Connor

Zeus: King of the Gods (Olympians)Zeus: King of the Gods
Author: George O'Connor
From: Library
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Zeus, the King of the Gods! Need I say more?

This was great! I got a great review of not only Zeus's life, but also of the entire beginning of it all for the Olympians! I also loved the drawings! Good stuff all around.

Athena: Grey-Eyed Goddess (Olympians)Athena: Grey-Eyed Goddess
Author: George O'Connor
From: Library
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Athena, Goddess of War, Weaving, & Wisdom...wow! Amazing stories from her birth to Medusa to helping her half-brother.

I not only got a great mythology review on Athena & Perseus but also learned a few things. I love these stories and O'Conner makes them come to life on the pages with his gorgeous images!

I have got to find the other 2 shown on the back of these books for our LMCs (Hera & Hades) and check out his site http://www.olympiansrule.com

View all my reviews

Comments