Review: Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr

Ink Exchange (Wicked Lovely, #2)Ink Exchange
Author: Melissa Marr
From: Library
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Leslie has experienced the darkest of the dark in life...what's left now? Will the darkness overtake her now? Or will there be light at the end of the tunnel?

I loved this one more than the 1st book! The darkness was so real that Leslie was dealing with. I watch children who I know are dealing with darkness they can't get away from or change while I'm at school, and it's devastating to see. I feel so helpless when I watch these kids try to keep their heads above water at school in whatever way it is that they can. The one way that I can help is by pushing amazing books like this into their hands as often as possible because YA SAVES!

View all my reviews

Comments