Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog! 
This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back...

For Review from MacMillan/TorTeen...
Antigoddess by Kendare Blake 

Purchased...
Autumn by Sierra Dean (CreateSpace)
Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan (Random House Books for Young Readers)

Purchased cheap NOOK Book...
Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock (Katherine Tegen Books) - $2.99!


What did you get for your libby this week?

Comments

  1. Anti-Goddess was very good. That's so awesome that they sent you a finished copy. Great haul of books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was SO surprised and cannot wait to try it. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Autumn was really nice, I hope you'll like it as much as I did. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard such great things about Antigoddess. Happy reading!
    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of these but happy reading.

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Unspoken sitting on my bookshelf waiting for me to get to it and I've heard wonderful things about Antigoddess. I hope you enjoy all of your lovely new books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh Antigoddess! I've been seeing reviews of that everywhere! Lol. I hope you like it :-) I see you bought Hemlock! I don't have that book, but I do have an ARC of Thornhill which is the 2nd book. I don't plan on reading Hemlock or Thornhill so if you're interested in trading books (I'm trading Thornhill) let me know. Hope you enjoy all of your books :D

    leigh

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read Antigoddess. Its looks so good. I hope you enjoy it. Hemlock and Unspoken are good books. I really enjoyed the humour in Unspoken. Happy reading and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hemlock is so amazing! I can't recommend it enough. Unspoken also sounds really good. Enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am certainly going to buy Anti-Goddess after reading a lot of great reviews about it. And yes to Autumn, I enjoyed it and I am actually looking forward to reading the second book. :D

    Happy reading, Ange! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    See you tomorrow for another STS! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment