Author: Stacey Jay
Released dates: August 9, 2011 & October 9, 2012
Published by: Delacorte Books for Young Readers
"These violent delights have violent ends
And in their triumph die, like fire and powder,
Which as they kiss consume."
~Romeo and Juliet By William Shakespeare.
My Ratings...
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Loved it!! What a cool way to change Romeo and Juliet's tale.
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
A must read after finished Juliet Immortal. I had to know how Stacey Jay could make me like Romeo, who was thoroughly evil in the first book!

Thanks so much for this review. I've seen Juliet Immortal around and was intrigued, but I never got to it. Now, because of the connection between the two books, I *must* read them on principle--I'm working on something like that in my own writing, and seeing that level of (at least potential...) redemption is RARE. I just checked indigo.ca and they're in stock. I know what my grandparents can get me for my birthday now. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteYou won't be disappointed! Thanks for stopping by.
Delete