Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the team over at Broke and the Bookish! Leave a link to your Top 10 below!
Our Top 10 Books of 2012...
7. Hourglass AND Timepiece by Myra McEntire
Yes, I know I just cheated! You should be used to it by now! :) LOL!
Yes, I know I just cheated! You should be used to it by now! :) LOL!
9. Partials by Dan Wells
10. Mastiff by Tamora Pierce
Honorable Mentions which didn't make it on my Top 10 list, but they only just missed it...
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Chomp by Carl Hiaasen
The Gathering Storm AND The Unfailing Light by Robin Bridges
Altered by A.D. Croucher
When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle
Honorable Mentions which didn't make it on my Top 10 list, but they only just missed it...
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Chomp by Carl Hiaasen
The Gathering Storm AND The Unfailing Light by Robin Bridges
Altered by A.D. Croucher
When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle
What's on your Top 10 this week?























I loved Grave Mercy. That book easily fits into my top reads of all-time. I adored Isme, and the idea of nun/assassins is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteBekka
My TTT
Okay great picks. I've pining after/have loved all of these. Great picks.
ReplyDeleteHere's my top 10
~Danica Page
Taking it One Page at a Time
Pushing the Limits was AWESOME. I also really liked Partials. These lists are great. So many of these books are on my TBR!
ReplyDeleteBooks of Amber
Oh yes Grave Mercy and Partials are on my list too. So excited for the one's you guys put that I am still yet to read, it just means more great books are waiting for me!
ReplyDeletemarissa
my TTT
It really was a great year of books!
DeleteStarters and Pushing the Limits made my lsit. There are also several on here I can't wait to read! Great list! Here's my TTT.
ReplyDeleteVyki @ On The Shelf
Check out my Giveaway!
Really want to read Grave Mercy--the thought of butt kicking nuns is intriguing, especially since my husband's godmother is...a nun. :D i just can't imagine her in that way!
ReplyDeleteOh how I loved that one! Just EPIC!
Delete