Top 10 Books on Our Spring TBR Lists...


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the team over at Broke and the Bookish! Leave a link to your Top 10 below!

Top 10 (or 11) Books on Our SPRING TBR Lists...

1. The Forbidden Orchid by Sharon Biggs Waller 

2. Tell the Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan 

3. The Star-touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi  

4. Gifted by H.A. Swain 

5. And I Darken by Kiersten White 


6. Beyond the Kingdoms by Chris Colfer 

7. Land of Stories Book 5 by Chris Colfer

8. United as One by Pitticus Lore 


9. Roller Girl by Victoria Jamieson 

10. Sunny Side Up by Jennifer Holm 

11. Awkward by Svetlana Chmakova 


What's on your Top 10 this week?

Comments

  1. Wonderful list! I actually saw The Forbidden Orchid somewhere else just yesterday. I think it's a sign! And The Star Touched Queen sounds super interesting. Hope you have a lovely Spring and happy reading! :)
    My TTT List

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine are actually all on my iPad waiting for me to get to them from NetGalley! Spring Break!!

      Delete

Post a Comment