Review: Dream a Little Dream

Dream a Little Dream 
Author: Kerstin Gier
Series: Silver, Book 1
Release date: April 14, 2015
Published by: Henry Holt and Co./Macmillan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Liv Sliver and her little sister are used to moving from country to country and city to city because of their mother and her profession. What she isn't used to is the newest mysterious changes that have been happening because of her mother's new job, and especially because of her mother's new boyfriend. When Liv accidentally falls into a dream she isn't supposed to be in and witnesses things she isn't supposed to she is sucked into a life she never imagined could be possible.

My thoughts: This one was a very different adventure. This was my very first Kerstin Gier read! Boy was this imaginative, full of magic and twists and turns!

When Liv Silver and her sister move to their most recent school in London, she begins having creepy dreams filled with all of the new people in her life doing the craziest things. Then the scariest thing happens...some of the boys from school seem to know things about her they just couldn't know. Unless they were actually in those crazy dreams with her...unless those dreams were actually happening!? IF that's true, then what? 

These characters were all so fun and the adventure along with the mystery was excellent. I enjoyed every minute of it. I will certainly be open to trying more of her books now that I know how good they are. I also cannot wait to find out what happens next for this gang of teens who have discovered (literally) doorways into a special place! Plus, I cannot wait for the next cover! this one is gorgeous! 

View all my reviews

Comments