Review: Ballet Cat: The Totally Secret Secret by Bob Shea

Ballet Cat: The Totally Secret Secret 
Author: Bob Shea
Release date: May 5, 2015
Published by: Disney-Hyperion
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ballet Cat loves to dance and twirl and spin, but Sparkle Pony has a secret today. That secret could change everything about their playing ways though and Ballet Cat doesn't know what to do. Will their friendship survive?

My thoughts: ADORABLE! Wow! I don't know when I last read a book aloud that the girls loved more and that I enjoyed doing the voices of while reading to them as well! Too darn fun! Plus it is incredibly sweet. When I was at a session with Disney at ALAMW15 where they promoted this one they mentioned that this is also going to be a series. How great is that!? I can't wait for more Ballet Cat! Woot! Woot! 

The girls thoughts: They love it and cannot wait to have the next book to read! Also, "Read it again! And again!" Even though they're now 8 & 10!

View all my reviews

Comments