Review: Nature's Power by Patricia K. Hummer

Nature's Power
Author: Patricia K. Hummer

Review: This book is very interesting. I have learned a lot about how air, ice, and water can work together to make horrible destruction, and how much it could hurt you. But I'm still wondering about things I've already read and what's going to happen next. For example, are they going to talk about lava? I've written on sticky notes either a new word, something I'm still wondering more about, something that I didn't know, or something interesting. 

The book is about what nature can do, and how much it can destroy houses, trees, villages, or peoples lives.
Hurricanes, tornadoes or, for example, if all the glaciers melted at once the ocean will rise up to 180 feet. 

You should read this book if you want to know about storms like ice storms, water storms, or wind air storms that look like funnel tubes which are actually tornadoes.  


Comments