Top 10 Books People Have Been Telling Us We MUST Read...

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the team over at Broke and the Bookish! Leave a link to your Top 10 below!

Top 10 Books People Have Been Telling Us We MUST Read...
So there are so many reasons these made it onto our lists...students who have been telling us over and over to read a series, we already own the full series and shame on us for not having read it yet, or perhaps we've read half the book already and seriously need to finish it up!!! Who knows, but get it done already right!? ;P

1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

2. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

3. The Maze Runner Series by James Dashner

4. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

5. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern



6. Caster Chronicles Series by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

7. The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan 

8. Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali

10. Legend Series by Marie Lu


What's on your Top 10 this week?

Comments

  1. Miss Peregrine is on my list this week too. People seem to be loving it! I hope you enjoy these books if you do get around to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, there's a couple here that I easily could have added to my own list.
    On a side note, how is the Land of Stories series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Mallory loves the series and is chomping at the bit for book 3 to jump into her hands!

      Delete
  3. The Book Thief and Ender's Game are both really great books! I would highly recommend them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, The Night Circus is SO BEAUTIFUL! I loved it so much! And Ender's Game is a great book on audio f you listen to those!
    Thanks for stoppin' by! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So...Night Circus I have seriously had sitting there at halfway for about 2 years. I have no idea why. I just got bored and then lured away by other books and have never gone back.

      Delete
  5. The Night Circus is so good, and I really enjoyed Miss Peregrines as well. We both have Marie Lu's on our lists as well, can't wait for those. I was pretty underwhelmed with The Caster Chronicles books though. :( Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. It's funny I just watched the movie the other night, but still haven't picked up the book and I seriously should have since I own it! It was really good but I felt like I knew exactly what was going to happen the whole time. It was VERY similar to Kincaid's Insignia which I loved so I was a bit underwhelmed.

      Delete
  7. I really liked Pushing The Limits, I thought it was a really good contemporary read :)

    happy reading

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment