Review: Nomad by J.L. Bryan

Nomad 
Author: J.L. Bryan
Release date: July 26, 2013
Published by: Indie Pub. 
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Raven is out for revenge against the most evil man in the world, so when she's sent back in time 50 years to 2013 she is set on killing before he can bring about the end of our whole world as we know it. The question is...will she be able to do it when the man who's the evil of all evil in her time is just a young guy?

My thoughts: This was incredibly imaginative as far as the future world creation and the twists and turns went. The time travel was just as I thought it would be in this one which was just what I was looking for.

It's hard to talk too much about the plot of this one without telling too much so...I'll just say that there were some decent characters in this one in the main character and her new found friend in 2013. I always wished there was more though, as if there wasn't enough information about any of them.

It was very fun to watch a futuristic character come back to our current time though and figure things out that are so very common place to us though. I had never really thought about life in that way before. That was rather interesting. The technology that Bryan came up with was fascinating too.

Final thoughts: I will certainly be watching for this author now after reading this thrill ride! It was a good one!
View all my reviews

Comments