Review: Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

Ignite Me 
Author: Tahereh Mafi
Series: Shatter Me, Book 3
Release date: February 4, 2014
Published by: HarperTeen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Juliette's worst fear has happened...Omega Point has been destroyed and all of the rebels have been destroyed along with it. She is the only one left. She hopes they aren't right...she hopes there are survivors. With Warner by her side, Juliette is fueled for revenge against The Reestablishment and she will take it down no matter what it takes even if it means sacrificing herself...

My thoughts: This is an explosive and epic ending to an absolutely brilliant trilogy! I don't really know if I can gush enough about this series. It truly has it all for me: super hero abilities, girl power, good v. evil, romance, great friends, family drama...there's just so much!

I love Warner and Juliette! I've been team Warner since he showed up and WOW I'm I excited that he's stuck around until the end! YAY! I don't want to tell too much about what happens in this one because I don't want to spoil things for anyone. I started writing things and then realized that I was completely spoiling things for people! Oops! Delete! LOL!

Sooo...I think I'll just say that this really was a great finish to a fantastic series. If you like the X-Men or Avengers saving the day + the thriller of V for Vendetta...then THIS IS FOR YOU! :) This is a series I will be rereading over and over again!

View all my reviews

Comments