Review: The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan

The Lovely and the Lost 
Author: Page Morgan
Series: The Dispossessed, Book 2
Release Date: May 13, 2014
Published by: Delacorte Press/ Random
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When Grayson climbed out of the Underneath, everything became different afterward and nothing could be the same again.

My thoughts: I am in awe of the complete and utter difference there is in this than anything else in fantasy. I love it! I'm not a huge fan of all of the characters (aka The Dad, WOW I cannot stand him!), or what they do, and I feel like I always seem to know what's going to happen next but other than that I ADORE these books completely! They're beautiful and gritty all at once! WOW!!!
The Dispossessed are such incredible fantasy creatures! Just wow, and book 2 was just as fantastic as book 1 was. I think I liked this one even more than the first one. There was just so much entertainment contained in one book.
In the end what a GREAT sequel! Well done Page Morgan!


P.S. Has anyone ever watched I, Frankenstein!? I think I sat there with my mouth just HANGING OPEN!!! It was like Page's books had COME TO LIFE!!! I couldn't freaking believe it! It was just unreal! 
View all my reviews

Comments