Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog! 
This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM hosted by The Mod Podge Bookshelf and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back...

This week was FINALLY a stay at home week for me! Can you believe it! Ok, so I did work from home every single day, but still...I was at home during "summer vacation"! I think that counts for something darn it! :P So, Rachel came ALL the way over to my house to go to a yummy, yummy brunch and tape our vlog this week! She rocks! :)

For Review from NetGalley...
Crown of Midnight by Sarah Maas (Bloomsbury USA)
Openly Straight by Bill Konigsberg (Arthur A. Levine Books)
SYLO by D.J. MacHale (Razorbill)
Winds of Salem by Melissa de la Cruz (Hyperion)

Bought awesome deal NOOK Books...
Article 5 by Kristen Simmons (Tor Teen) - $2.99!
Mind Games by Kiersten White (HarperTeen) - $1.99!

From the HarperCollins...
Sweet Legacy by Tera Lynn Childs
Vortex by S.J. Kincaid
THANK YOU HARPERCOLLINS!! :) 



What did you get for your libby this week?

Comments

  1. You guys got some awesome books this week. I love seeing the videos. Plus you are fun to watch. The Witches of East End series does have beautiful covers. I really like Disney-Hyperion's covers. Now following the blog via bloglovin.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo, lots of great books! Ever since I read about the new tv series on Lifetime (I think), I've been meaning to grab that Melissa De La Cruz series. Happy reading :)


    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw that! I can't wait for that! I need to find out when that's going to start!

      Delete
  3. Article 5 was a pretty decent dystopian book - the sequel was interesting too. Enjoy your new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a great collection of books this week! I hope that you enjoy them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video and great books for you this week! I hope you enjoy them!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog
    My IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/in-my-mailbox-31.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment