Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog! 
This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM by Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back...

Purchased NOOK Books...
Spark by Brigid Kemmerer (K Teen) - Check out Ange's Review of Book 1! 

Purchased @B&N...
Also Known As by Robin Benway (Bloomsbury) - Check out Ange's review! 
Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger (Litter, Brown Books for Young Readers)
Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt (Bloomsbury)
Orleans by Sherri L. Smith (Putnam Juvenile) - Check out Ange's review!  
Override by Heather Anastasiu (St. Martin's Griffin) - Check out Ange's review of Book 1! 
Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter (Disney/Hyperion)
This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith (Poppy)

For Review from the Author...
Altered: Revelations of the Evolved by Shawnda Currie (Indie)
Imaginable by J. Meyers (Indie) - Check out Ange's review of Book 1! 

WON from Jenni @AlluringReads...
Orleans by Sherri L. Smith (Putnam Juvenile) - Ange's review!  

For Review from NetGalley...

What did you get for your libby this week?

Comments

  1. Nice haul! I always mean to do these, but then I forget. I'm curious about The Testing, I've read some good reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! Love the books by Brigid Kemmerer. =3 Enjoy!

    Here's my STS!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Great books you bought from B&N. Hope you enjoy your week and your reads :)
    Stacking the Shelves
    New Meme for Cover Lovers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I really enjoyed This is What Happy and Perfect Scoundrels. I recently picked up Storm from the library. I've heard great things about the series. Happy reading!
    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I'd love to get Orleans and Override. Also, need to start on my Carriger's books.

    Enjoy!
    My haul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul this week! I have Etiquette and Espionage on my shelf! I also have been dying to get my hands on This is What Happy Looks Like. Happy Reading =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read Also Known As! Perfect scoundrels was fantastic, and I have Etiquette and Espionage waiting on my shelf. I hope you enjoy all your books :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are gorgeous books! :D

    MY STS
    http://www.lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves_26.html#links

    (INT) GIVEAWAY WIN YOU BOOK OF CHOICE
    http://www.lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/04/500-followers-international-giveaway.html#links

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment