Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog! 
This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM by Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back...

Purchased NOOK Books...
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary Pearson (Henry Holt & Co.)
Breadcrumbs by Anna Ursu (Walden Pond Press)
Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors (Walker Childrens)
The Named by Marianne Curley (Bloomsbury USA Childrens)
Opal by Jennifer Armentrout (Entangled Teen)
Real Mermaids Don't Wear Toe Rings by Helene Boudreau (Sourcebooks)
Real Mermaids Don't Hold Their Breath by Helene Boudreau (Sourcebooks)
Real Mermaids Don't Need High Heels by  Helene Boudreau (Sourcebooks)

Purchased @Anderson's Bookshop @signing...
Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)

Purchased @WEMTA to have signed...
A Single Shard by Linda Sue Park (Sandpiper)

Gifted from Heidi @YABibliophile...
Fated by Alyson Noel (St. Martin's Griffin)
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth (Farrar, Straus, & Giroux)

ARCs Gifted from Heidi @YABibliophile...
The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd (Balzar + Bray)
Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen (Walker Childrens)
School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins (Disney/Hyperion)


What did you get for your libby this week?

Comments

  1. Super haul, The Adoration of Jenna Fox is one of my favourite YA sci-fi novels.
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know! I've had it sitting on my shelf too waiting for me for forever! :)

      Delete
  2. So many awesome books! I just finished Dark Triumph and it was great, different from the first book but still good. I thought Struck was just ok, it wasn't as good as I wanted it to be. You also got so many books that I want to read like School Spirits and Scarlet, I hope they're as amazing as they sound!

    Have a nice weekend and enjoy your books :)
    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard many mixed reviews for Struck, so I'm trying to keep an open mind for it. I VERY excited about School Spirits, Scarlet and Dark Triumph!! I can't wait to read them!

      Delete
  3. I love when I find backlist gems that are new to me on Stacking The Shelves posts. I added the Adoration Of Jenna Fox and The Named to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome haul, love the vlog video
    Danielle @ Coffee and Characters
    http://www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com
    new GFC follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! Thanks! We are goofballs! :P But we love to do it!

      Delete
  5. Fabulous books! I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing haul! So many books there I want to read! Enjoy :)

    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! You have a great haul this week. I really need to read The Madman''s Daughter, it seems like a really great book.

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved The Madman's Daughter! It was creepy and amazing. Opal was a pretty awesome Lux sequel as well. Great haul! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! I just finished The Madman's Daughter and will be eager to hear what you think of it. I got Dark Triumph but was unable to attend the signing. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you had an awesome week. I hope you enjoy all your great books!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment