Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog! 
This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM by Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back...


We BOTH purchased these 1 day ONLY cheap NOOK Books...
Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (Little, Brown & Co.)

Purchased...
So Much Closer by Susane Colasanti (Speak/Viking)


ARC for Review...
Orleans by Sherri L. Smith (Putnam/Penguin)




What did you get for your libby this week?

Comments

  1. I would really like to reaD beautiful creatures too.. I'm so tempted to not read the book and just watch the movie instead.. :(
    Divergent Gryffindor Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have something in common...I purchased the whole Beautiful series on sales, too. :) I'm enjoying Beautiful Creatures so far, and I'm looking forward to the film.

    Stephanie (Go Flash Go) @ Read, Rinse, Repeat

    Here's My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of So Much Closer. It's just so cute! :D
    And what a good deal for the entire four books of the Beautiful Creatures series! I've never read it yet, but I want to watch the movie.
    Happy reading! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover of So Much Closer. I love that author, so I'm really excited for it. I've heard good things about the Castor Chronicles. I hope you enjoy them all.

    My Book haul is here

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Much Closer is really cute and the Beautiful Creatures series looks great! Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am super excited to go see the movie Beautiful Creatures! I liked the first book, but it wasn't a favorite.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so mad I missed the Caster Chronicles sale. I have the first as an e-book, but wouldn't have minded picking up the rest. Great haul!

    Stacking the Shelves (#1)
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA


    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I was able to get the Caster Chronicles for my Kindle this week too! Can't beat that amazing deal!
    Love Susane Colasanti and her books! This is one that I am missing, must get it soon too!
    Great reads this week, enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment