Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog! 
This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM by Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back...



Purchased from Half-Priced Books...
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead (Razorbill)
Corsets & Clockwork: 13 Steampunk Romances by Maria V. Snyder, Tiffany Trent, Kiersten White, Jaclyn Dolamore, Tessa Gratton, Caitlin Kittredge, Adrienne Kress, Lesley Livingston, Dru Pagliassotti, Michael Scott, and more...(Running Press Kids)

Purchased as NOOK Books...
Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi (HarperTeen)
The Goddess Hunt by Aimee Carter (HarlequinTeen)
Romeo Redeemed by Stacey Jay (Delacorte Books for Young Readers)

Comments

  1. Some great books this week! I love the idea to make a video. It's something I would love to do but I'm just really shy! Happy reading!
    New follower via GFC :)

    My STS: http://queenofcontemporary.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/stacking-shelves-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous you have Dark Triumph! I can't wait to read that one! Awesome book week as always ladies =)

    Our StS for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dark Triumph - lucky! :) It's on our want lists. Hope you enjoy your new books.

    In Our Mailbox #1+Stacking the Shelves #13

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul. Dark Triumph is not for me personally, but I like the cover. Great haul of books. Come visit me too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul. I have Grave Mercy, I should really get reading before Dark Triumph comes out :)

    Courtney Ann @ Rondo of a Possible World
    My StS post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had Grave Mercy on my Kindle forever! I seriously need to read it huh? Anyways I hope you both enjoy everything!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES YOU DO!! READ IT IMMEDIATELY!!! :D Then tweet me and tell me what you think! LOL!

      Delete
  7. Romeo Redeemed is so good!!! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! So jealous of Dark Triumph. Enjoy your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. About to read Destroy Me soon (Love Warner) and Bloodlines is a fave book. Happy reading!

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books this week. I'm reading Bloodlines right now and really enjoying it. Oh and Dark Triumph is so amazing. Hope you enjoy it. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excited to read Destroy Me! Big fan of Tehereh Mafi's gorgeous prose. I hope you like it. Great haul this week:)

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction
    My StS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment