Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog! 
This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM by Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back... 

Won from ReadingTeen.net, HarperCollins and signed by Amy Plum...
Die for Me by Amy Plum - Check out Ange's review here!

Gifted from Greenwillow Books...
Masque of Red Death by Bethany Griffin - Check out Ange's review here!)

Gifted from the author, Louise Rozett and signed...

For Review from the Author...
The Super Spies and the High School Bomber by Lisa Orchard (Astraea Press) - Check out Rachel's review here!

Purchased NOOKBooks...
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin (Square Fish/Macmillan) - $2.99!
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney (Little, Brown Books for Young Readers) - $2.99!

Purchased Books...
The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Willimas (Simon & Schuster)
As Dead as it Gets by Katie Alender (Hyperion)
Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender (Hyperion)
For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund (Balzer + Bray)
From Bad to Cursed by Katie Alender (Hyperion)
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (HarlequinTeen) - Check out Rachel's review here!
Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley (Atheneum Books for Young Readers)

Mentioned in the video...


Have a great week in books and let us know what you got for your libby this week!

Comments

  1. Great haul this week! I'm looking forward to reading Pushing The Limits! Enjoy all the lovely books. Happy reading!

    Michelle
    My book haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching your Vlogs. You guys are so entertaining. Thanks for visiting me earlier. Returning the favor. You got some interesting books this week.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an impressive collection. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Haul! I loved Die for Me and Pushing the Limits and I really want to read For Darkness Shows the Stars! Thanks for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great set this week! I have an e-galley of Pushing the Limits that I still need to read, and also really want to read The Alchemy of Forever and For Darkness Shows the Stars. And I loved Masque of the Red Death!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't read Pushing the Limits!

      Delete
  6. That's a great haul !!!
    Oh you got a signed copy of If I die that's awesome :D ! I loved the second book Until I die even more though :). I met Amy Plum in Paris she is so nice !
    I heard great things about For darkness show the stars and Masque of the red death !

    And I have an international giveaway going on if you're interested :) it's to celebrate my 2 year blogoversary !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO jealous that you met Amy Plum in PARIS no less!! How stinking cool is that!

      Delete
  7. Great books!! Congrats on the win! Loved Die For Me! :) And hope you enjoy Masque of the Red Death too.. both such beautiful covers :)

    Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!

    Michele | Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to read Die for Me. It sounds so good! Congrats on getting a signed copy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is SO dang good! They are such a great couple!

      Delete
  9. Wow your book haul is amazing! Let's see.. I ADORED Confessions of an Angry Girl and Pushing the Limits! And I'm jealous that you got For Darkness Shows the Stars! I've heard nothing but great things about it.

    Enjoy! :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  10. Die For Me has been on my TBR list for a whole now! I can't wait to get my hands on it!! OH MY GOSH....Pushing The Limits was AMAZING TO THE EXTREME! Noah and Echo....my life and soul...literally! SOOOOO GOOD! You got some pretty amazing books this week! Awesome haul! Enjoy your books and thanks for stopping by My StS post! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMAZING HAUL! I absolutely LOVED Pushing the Limits, Confessions of an Angry Girl and Die For Me! I can't wait to start Masque of Red Death and I've been dying to get my hands on a copy of For Darkness Shows the Stars! So many good books, I hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading (:

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. I reviewed Pushing The Limits yesterday! :D It was pretty awesome!
    Here's what I got this week


    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved Masque of the Red Death! I think that book sent me on my creepy trail lol!! Great book week =) I hope you enjoy them all! Thanks for stopping by!

    Check out our StS plus we have an awesome Hunger Games giveaway in honor of the movie release =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved Pushing the Limits so hard, and hope you do too.

    Happy reading and have a great week!
    Brandi’s shelf

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great list this week! I'm so wanting to get my hands on Confessions of an Angry Girl!


    Shannon
    Readergirl Reviews a Teen Book

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really enjoyed Pushing the Limits. I have just purchased Die for Me. I have heard good things and I am looking forward to it. Happy reading!

    Becky @ A Reader’s Devotion

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, amazing books. Pushing the Limits, For Darkness Shows the Stars, and Confessions of an Angry girl!! I LOVED the last!! so awesome

    enjoy your books!

    Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really want to read For THe Darkness Shows The Stars. I hope you have a great reading week. Thanks for stopping by my STS:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Really great haul this week! I *loved* Masque of the Red Death, and I've got For Darkness Shows the Stars...hope we love it! Hehe. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm so jealous of Confessions of an Angry Girl looks so good I can't wait to read that one and All These Things I've Done is really good too I can't wait to read the second book! I hope you both enjoy everything.

    My IMM =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment