Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog! 
This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM by Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back... 
For Review from the Author...
Athena's Son by Jeryl Schoenbeck
Before We Go by Amy Bright

For Review from RandomHouse...
The Unfailing Light (Katerina Trilogy, Book 2) by Robin Bridges 

Purchased NOOK Books...
The Lens and the Looker by Lory S. Kaufman
Matched by Ally Condie
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce

Purchased...

Won Swag from Leanna Renee Hieber...
Geekomancy by Michael R. Underwood


Here is the preview of Auror's Tale

What did you think!?

Be sure to enter to WIN a book of your choice during the Lazy Days of Summer Giveaway Hop by clicking on the button on the right! 



I can't believe what an endeavor this was to redo our vid this week with my new macbook and use iMovie this time! Jeesh! Hope it looks ok, AND I hope it goes a whole lot faster the next time! And easier!

Have a great week in books and let us know what you got for your libby this week!

Comments

  1. Great haul, I've still got to read Sisters Red too. Happy reading :)
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Matched! Awesome! I recently got a copy of that too but haven't read it yet. I've heard some pretty great things about it though. :) Enjoy!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay it looks like you had a great week in books!! I hope everything turns out to be 5 stars =D
    Thanks for stopping by our blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys always have the most fun vlogs with the greatest stack of reads! I loved Sisters Red, I've been wanting to re-read it for a while now, can't wait for Fathomless!
    Enjoy your books! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's b/c we r rather off balance! LOL! I got Sisters Red recently at HPB and can't wait to try it soon!

      Delete
  5. Great haul!! I can't wait to read The Unfailing Light!! I loved the first book in that trilogy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Matched was pretty good I enjoyed that book. I've had Crossed on my shelf for just about ever to read it but I still haven't gotten to it. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM =)

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-e-book-edition-3-weekly.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment