Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog. This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM by Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back... 
Won!
Signed Bookmark for Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown from the author AND a T-shirt from Michelle at A Belle's Tale! Thank you SO much! 

Purchased...
Hourglass by Myra McEntire (Egmont USA)
Timepiece by Myra McEntire (Egmont USA)  

Purchased NOOK Books...
Eve by Anna Carey (HarperTeen) - $2.99
25th Anniversary of Jamberry by Bruce Degen (HarperCollins) - $1.99, Interactive NOOKBook!
Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson (HarperTrophy) - FREE!

All Under $5 as shared by Book Twirps:
The Vincent Boys and The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines (Indie)
Easy by Tammara Webber (Indie)
The Scourge by A. G. Henley (Indie)
The Weeping by O'Dell Hutchison (H, C & B Publishing)

This great deal ends July 1!
Click HERE to grab them up while you can from HarperCollins Children's Books
Beezus and Ramona by Beverly Cleary
Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Patterson
Magyk by Angie Sage
One Crazy Summer by Rita Williams-Garcia (Winner of Newbery Honor and 3 other awards)
The Secret Zoo by Bryan Chick
Touching Spirit Bear by Ben Mikaelsen
Umbrella Summer by Lisa Graff
Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech (Winner of the Newbery Medal!)

For Review from the Author...
The Super Spies and the Cat Lady Killer by Lisa Orchard (Astraea Press)
Stay tuned for a fabulous reveal and giveaway from this author on Libby Blog in July!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back July 11-17 for the Summer Lovin' Giveaway Hop to win a romantic book of your choice! :)
Have a great week in books and let us know what you got for your libby this week!

Comments

  1. Awesome haul. I've heard great things about The Vincent Boys but haven't got around to reading it yet.

    Thanks for stopping by my Stack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Easy! I really wish I took advantage of that under $5 thing! It sounds really good, and I've also heard great things about Abbi Glines's novels! Great haul! I'm also really jealous of Eve!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! You ladies scored some amazing books! I also downloaded Peaches. How cool - a YA novel as a Free Friday Selection! :-)

    I hope you love Lies Beneath. I really enjoyed it and can't wait for the next one to finally come out!

    I've been hearing good things about The Vincent Boys series, so I am going to buy them this week, I believe.

    Hope you enjoy ALL of your lovelies! :-) Happy reading!

    Here's my book haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow look at your haul! So many! I never knew that the Hourglass cover, the girl is is walking on the wall. hahaha such a fail..but yes that series is pretty good. Minus the fangirl crush the main character has on the handsome guy. I hope you guys enjoy it :)
    ------
    Giselle from booknerd.ca
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! So cool that you got Lies Beneath swag. I really need to read Hourglass.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easy is amazing, I hope you enjoy it! :)
    Great haul this week.
    Happy reading. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books this week. I hope you enjoy them. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment