Feature and Follow Blog Hop

Our week in review...

This week was such a fabulous week in the Dairyland! WOW! 

Reviews:


Timepiece (Hourglass, Bk 2) by Myra McEntire
Hourlgass by Myra McEntire
The Journeys of John and Julia by Aurelia

Meme's:
Our Week in Books- full of cheap NOOK books and library books!
Waiting on Wednesday -  Shadow and Bone and Defiance
Book Trailer Thursday - The Magnolia League Series and Arise


This week's question...


Ange: 

A private cottage on Star Lake in northern WI. I used to take a pile of books with me when we camped when my husband and I were first together. The pile would be done when we were on our way home! I miss those days of reading, fishing and ice cream.


Rachel: 
On the California Coast near Camp Pendleton. Sitting under an umbrella by the ocean and reading is as perfect as it gets for me. 
Happy reading!

Comments

  1. Happy Friday! :D

    Great answer! That definitely sounds like a great place to read a good book and relax. :)

    NEW follower! :D


    Stop by my blog sometime! :)
    J.B.
    http://jbkantt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. both of those sound like absolutely lovely places to read. I love a good place to escape!

    New GFC follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's adorable that you and your husband could be on vacation without feeling the need to.. you know, do things. Most people feel like it's important that they 'do' things, see places etc. and forget to relax, read a book etc.

    Patricia // My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bothe sound like amazing answers!!! I still have my hopes of going to Italy

    New follower

    Come check me out at bookreaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old follower, great answer a private cottage sounds good. Click on my name to see my answer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in favor of the private cottage! Old follower! My Follow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. There's something about northern Wisconsin and Minnesota. I'd love to go back. Especially to Duluth.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sound of a private cottage! Very cosy (:

    - Kim (new follower)
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great answers, though I'm partial to the one that includes fishing! I love to fish.
    New follower!
    Here's my FF: http://meganm922.blogspot.com/2012/05/feature-and-follow-friday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. New Follower. Good choices, I've been to either place.

    http://readersconfession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bit about ice-cream and books together. Yumm...
    My FF
    New follower.
    Stop by for a visit?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never been to either spot. They both sound nice. Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. {if i'm commenting i'm a follower}

    Sounds like a really nice reading spot. Thank you for sharing.

    {http://www.justonemorechapter.net}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment