Friday Follow Blog Hop...




Our week in review...
This has been an interesting week and I'm dragging tail! Didn't even see Rach today. :( Will see her tomorrow I hope though. My baby, Monkey #2, is turning 5 tomorrow!! :(... I have no idea why this makes me sad. Is it because I'm getting old or because I want her to stay little forever? Who knows. It's getting to the end of the school-year and we are SWAMPED at school! It's that time of year where you've given up on trying to keep your head above water and are just accepting of the fact that you are sinking but are ok with it because you know you are almost to the end so you can keep going. :) Hope everyone has a great weekend! TGIF! 

Reviews:
Kissing Shakespeare by Pamela Mingle
The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong

Giveaway:
Nali by Esther Henry- this was SO good we wanted to give away a copy and the author is going to do a personalized signing of it before we send it on to the winner! :) How cool is that!? Plus she's an indie author which we think is just plain brave! Click on the Nali book image on the right to enter------>


Meme's:
In Our Mailbox (vlog)- where we didn't buy a thing! Loved that! 
Top 10 Tuesday- characters we love...
Waiting on Wednesday- Glitch and Underworld
Book Trailer Thursday- Immortal Rules and Struck


This week's question:
Did you ever have a character you had to "break up" with?- that is a definite yes for me! I loved Gale in Hunger Games and was absolutely Team Gale. Then, he just kept disappointing me over and over again. At least that's the most recent character I can think of that I did this with. I'm sure there were others but can't seem to think of them right now. ~Ange


Happy reading!

Comments

  1. Hello ladies! Stopping by the blog hop! New follower :)

    Savy
    Bookswithbite.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Have a great, relaxing weekend.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I broke up with Gale right about the time Katniss did too... Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this answer a few times, it kind of makes me look forward to reading the last two books lol

    New follower :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gale seems to be a popular answer! I am a new follower! Here is my FF: Mom Reads My Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Gale is a popular answer! I'm in Team Peeta since the first book though. :)

    Have a great weekend!
    Pam | jelly loves books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Gale.. *sigh*

    (Also, yay, The Gathering!)

    Patricia // My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through~~!

    EXACTLY the same answer as me! As they say, great minds think alike I completely agree with you. :)

    Old follower~~
    Here's my FF. ♥
    Agnieszka @ A Nook Full of Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just hopping by, enjoy! your week-end.

      http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/feature_27.html

      Delete
  9. Another Hunger Games answer that I can't read because I haven't read the books yet!
    My FF Post

    And don't forget to enter to win a Kindle Fire. The LPP Kindle Fire giveaway ends Monday April 30th!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I was pretty let down by Gale. New follower! My Follow

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved Gale! I was sad he didn't fight for Katniss but I guess he felt he had to let her go.
    GFC follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree..I was sad to see what happened with Gale at the end of the series..

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by :) I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally agree about Gale. I wasn't a huge fan of him at the end of the books.

    My FF

    Happy Reading!

    Megan (new follower!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment