In My Mailbox #5

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of readers and bloggers while also encouraging interaction with other blogs. Link your IMM in the comments!


Sorry it's SO long! LOL! We'll have to work on that! See what happens when you get the 2 of us together! :)

Purchased...
Before for I Fall by Lauren Oliver (HarperCollins)
The Poison Eaters and other stories by Holly Black (McElderry)

From the Library...
The Apothecary by Maile Meloy (G.P. Putnam's Sons)
China Boy by Gus Lee (Plume Books)
This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel (Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing)
Queen of Water by Laura Resau and Maria Virginia Farinango (Delacorte Books for Young Readers)


Found these 2 great videos for This Dark Endeavor! Enjoy...


Comments

  1. Laure Oliver books is just a must read=D Great haul!

    Drop by my IMM?
    http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week. Before I Fall is so amazing. I loved that book! Hope you enjoy all your books! Happy reading!

    Stop by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did and I'm SOO jealous of your mailbox! W-O-W! p.s. we added your logo to our blog!

      Delete
  3. i've heard some awesome things about before i fall! Its on my tbr list, which is always getting bigger! Happy reading!

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I really want to read Before I Fall I hear it's amazing! Great haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! I loved Before I Fall. Hope you do too!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Poison Eaters is on my wishlist, as is Before I Fall. Enjoy reading!


    Here's my Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh! You got some good books this week! I really want to read Before I Fall! It sounds so good! :D

    Happy Reading you two!

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM.

    Faye
    A Daydreamer's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment