Review: Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3)Forever
Author: Maggie Stiefvater
From: purchased at B&N and had Maggie sign at her signing there!
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"When we kissed, it didn't matter that I had been a wolf hours ago, or that I would be a wolf again."

That pretty much sums this one up!

Grace is a wolf, Sam isn't, Cole is both and Isabel's father wants blood! Literally! How are they going to save the pack? How are they going to save themselves? What will be left?

This was perfect! @Stiefvater writes from each character's point-of-view, as usual, which makes you connect completely with each one of them while she makes the plot twist and turn and ultimately bleed out on the pages as you read them. So good; it makes you ache with it all. Beautiful.

I can't wait to try what's next from Maggie!

View all my reviews

Comments