Review: Incarceron by Catherine Fisher

Incarceron (Incarceron, #1)Incarceron
Author: Catherine Fisher
From: Library
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Finn woke up years ago and had no idea who he was, where he was or where the mark on his arm came from, but he is sure he isn't from the inside. He's sure he's from OUTSIDE.

Claudia has been shaped and molded into the perfect wife for the future king, whomever that eventually is.

Incarceron has left its marks on both of them in life. Will they be able to overcome the scars left by it? Will they be able to move on? Read to find out...

This was rather dark for me for some reason which is odd because I usually like dark dystopian worlds. What it lacked was hope! There wasn't enough of it. Or perhaps I just didn't connect with the characters enough. Who knows! The jury's still out on whether I'll read the 2nd one or not. I'll let you know!

View all my reviews

Comments