Review: Maximum Ride, The Angel Experiment by James Patterson

The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, #1)The Angel Experiment
Author: James Patterson
From: a Playaway (audiobook) from my library
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Max is your average teenager, oh except for the gigantic wings, thinner bones, super strength & vision and 5 other teenagers to take care of on her own that is! Maximum Ride, a name she gave to herself, is on the run with her "family" from the evil scientists who created them and then kept them caged most of their lives while experimenting on them. The one thing Max will NEVER let happen again is letting "the school" get any of them back again. Will she be able to keep this from happening? For how long? And what about the Erasers? And just when you think she can't handle anymore, a voice begins telling her things while also giving her extreme headaches.

I liked this, but it was annoying to have 134 chapters! He really couldn't deal with this some other way? Jeesh! I'm curious about what happens next! I'll have to find out which of his books come next. I'm also trying to decide whether I think this is ok for a MS LMC. Here's hoping the next one is good too!

View all my reviews

Comments