Review: Sweet Legacy by Tera Lynn Childs

Sweet Legacy 
Author: Tera Lynn Childs
Series: Medusa Girls, Book 3
Release date: September 3, 2013
Published by: HarperTeen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The sisters, and ancient descendants of Medusa, desperately seek the place where the lost door between the realms. As the Gods of Olympus are on their way to San Francisco to decide the fate of everyone involved...the sisters must rely on each other more then they ever have before, plus trust others as well...and trust is a very difficult task indeed for them all as war is about to explode around them from above AND below!

My thoughts: This was quite the ending to a wonderful mythological, girl power trilogy! I was VERY worried as I was getting close to the end that I was going to be disappointed and we weren't going to have things wrapped up, but don't fear...things WILL be wrapped up by the very last page for you.

If you haven't read my other to reviews from this series, I have really struggled to form any kind of connection with the three main characters. :( This has bothered me so much! In this last book, I finally began to really like Greer. I'd love to know if Childs wrote the sisters in a fashion so that we were meant to feel more for one sister than for other sisters...or if it's just a coincidence that I finally began to like one of the sisters.

Final thoughts: If you liked Rick Riordan's series, but don't mind a bit of girl power then this trilogy is perfect for you! As for me, I cannot wait to try another series by Childs and no idea why I waited so long!
Check out my review of...
 Book 1: Sweet Venom 
Book 2: Sweet Shadows 


View all my reviews

Comments