Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Grace and Sam are from two completely different worlds that circle around one another closer and closer from the time they 1st meet 6 years before the present time. Can soulmates be found at first site? What happens when you only have a very sho...rt time with that soulmate before they leave you forever? I loved how Stiefvater used alternating points of view for the two main characters, Grace & Sam. She also included the current temperature outside which seems so bizarre out of context and was weird when I first noticed it, but makes total sense as you become immersed in Grace & Sam's world. See if you become as obsessed with Grace and Sam as I did. This book took over my life today! :) Great read; I can't wait for Linger AND Forever!

View all my reviews >>

Comments