The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong

The Awakening (Darkest Powers, #2) The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Chloe Saunders is now on the run from the Lyle House and the Edison Group after finding out that she and others like her are part of a science experiment and have been since being in the womb. Derek, Tori, Simon, Rae and Liz all continue to be a part of Chloe's new world which has turned her life upside-down and inside-out while she also tries to come to terms with the fact that she'd a necromancer. As Chloe discovers how powerful a necromancer she really is, she begins to understand how dangerous she really could be. She also becomes closer and closer with Derek as he deals with his changes which have begun way too early. I loved this 2nd book in the Darkest Powers Series. The 1st one was good, but very predictable. This one has a deeper development to it and depth that I really appreciated after so many others that are so shallow in this genre. Check it out! I can't wait to get my hands on the 3rd, The Reckoning!

View all my reviews >>

Comments