Now Reading...


 Now Reading...

 I FINALLY finished War Storm which is the last book in the Red Queen series and get to start some new books! YAY! 

The Killing Floor by Lee Child 

Series: Jack Reacher, Book 1

Release date: 1997

Published by: Berkley (Penguin)

Ex-military policeman Jack Reacher is a drifter. He’s just passing through Margrave, Georgia, and in less than an hour, he’s arrested for murder. Not much of a welcome. All Reacher knows is that he didn’t kill anybody. At least not here. Not lately. But he doesn’t stand a chance of convincing anyone. Not in Margrave, Georgia. Not a chance in hell. (Summary from Goodreads.com)

Why did I pick this up?: I grabbed this one as a super cheap eBook one day since I really like the movies that came out in the last few years about this character. So far this is a good one and similar to the 1st movie. 


Stay Sexy & Don't Get Murdered by Karen Kilgariff & Georgia Hardstark

Release date: May 2019

Published by: Forge Books (Macmillan)

Sharing never-before-heard stories ranging from their struggles with depression, eating disorders, and addiction, Karen and Georgia irreverently recount their biggest mistakes and deepest fears, reflecting on the formative life events that shaped them into two of the most followed voices in the nation. (Summary from Goodreads.com)

 Why did I pick this one up?: These are the hosts of one of my favorite podcasts, My Favorite Murder.  I really love them and feel like we are truly friends even though we have never met. They are so great as humans, sharing stories and most of all REAL. I had to get this and read it.

What are you reading now? 


Comments