Top 10 Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Leave a link to your Top 10 below! 
It feels like I haven't done this in a hundred years!! I was determined to have one good thing come out of WI Schools being quarantined so I decided it was going to be our blog and starting a podcast add-on to it! #wishmeluck

Top 10 upcoming fantasy releases I'm excited about...
1. House of Earth by Sarah J. Maas (Adult)


3. Don't Check Out This Book! by Kate Klise (MG)


5. Gotham High by Melissa de la Cruz (YA)

6. Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust (YA)

7. Trouble the Saints by Alaya Dawn Johnson (Adult) 

8. The Gilded Ones by Namina Forna (YA) 

9. All These Monsters by Amy Tintera (YA)

10. A Wicked Magic by Sasha Laurens (YA)

What's on your Top 10 this week?

Comments

  1. What a fantastic list! I've read Winterborne Home, and it was really good! I enjoyed it. I just managed to grab Crescent City from the library, and I'm really looking forward to that one, too. Most of these other ones are also on my TBR, so I guess we've both just got good taste. ;)

    Here's my TTT post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy all of these books. The Gilded Ones is something I want to read very soon!

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing Sarah J Maas on these lists! Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment