The Podcast has arrived!

I have been playing around with the idea of doing a podcast for about a year now, but just never have the time to get all the set up items done. Well, thank you COVID19 and social distancing since March 17 in Southern WI. Boy do I have time to work on a passion project! Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be able to work on processing new books, inventory and more at this time of year at school but since the doors have been locked to everyone since the 17th that's just not going to happen and I have to get over it. 

Check it out below, subscribe wherever you get podcasts and review! Happy Reading!

The Our Epic TBR List Podcast begins...



Episode 1: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - Quarantined…so let’s begin.
What am I reading now? 
What book news is out there? 
What books are coming out in the next week that I’m excited about?


Comments