Review: Copper Gauntlet

The Copper Gauntlet 
Author: Holly Black
Series: Magisterium, Book 2 
Release date: September 1, 2015
Published by: Scholastic 
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Callum Hunt and his wolf pup are not having a good summer with the added scare of his dad possibly trying to destroy them both. They are thankful to head back to the Magisterium in the fall but things aren't quite what they'd hoped there either. Will Callum and his friends be able to save the day again?

My thoughts: I have no idea why I waited so long to write this, but cannot wait for the 3rd book as its publication day nears. So darn good. This 1st book in the series along was the first one that made me feel even close to what I felt when reading the Harry Potter series.

Book two was just as fantastic and magical as the first. I was not disappointed. There were so many twists in the plot in this one that had me hanging on every word. I'm not going to give anything away, so I'll just say that I truly adore the characters in this series. Callum, Havoc, and the others. His friends are loyal and helpful, while the foes are truly bad people. 

Again, I cannot wait to read book 3! This series is a MUST READ!



View all my reviews

Comments