Review: Ghosts

Ghosts 
Author: Raina Telgemeier 
Release date: September 13, 2016 
Published by: Scholastic 
Rating: 5 of 5 STARS!!!!! 

This book is about a girl named Catrina and she moves to a new house for her sister. She has health problems. They move to this weird town and in that town they celebrate The Day of the Dead and she doesn't believe in ghosts. Everyone in the town does believe in them. Her little sister wants to see them, but something happens and she can't go. This book is haunted with lots of excitement, passion and ghosts. Cat's family is facing: family problems, moving and health problems. 

My thoughts: This book is awesome! I recommend this book and all of her books to all ages. It was so well written. 

I read them all over and over. I would like to thank Raina Telgemeier, the author of this book, for creating these wonderful books. I would also like to thank Scholastic for supporting all of her books. 
Mommy got this for me @BEA and it's SIGNED! 


Check out Reaghan and Rachel's other reviews of Raina's books: 

Comments