Top 10 Recent 5 Stars...


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the team over at Broke and the Bookish! Leave a link to your Top 10 below!

Top 10 (or 12) Books We Recently 5 STARRED...

1. The Inquisition by Taran Matharu 

2. Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton 

3. All In by Jennifer Lynn Barnes 

4. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken 

5. The Copper Gauntlet by Holly Black 

6. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas 


7. Red, the true story of Red Riding Hood by Liesl Shurtliff 

8. Flunked & Charmed by Jen Calonita



9.  Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler

10. First & Then by Emma Mills 

11. Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber 

12. We Are All Made of Molecules by Susin Nielsen 


What's on your Top 10 this week?

Comments

  1. Hey, I just put WE ARE MADE OF MOLECULES in my bag to bring home from the library just today. I am glad to know it is a 5-star read!
    http://headfullofbooks.blogspot.com/2016/03/ttt-5-star-books-read-in-2016-so-far.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant list! You have totally just reminded me that I want to read First and Then. Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you liked Rebel of The Sands! It's been my favourite read this year so far.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/03/30/top-ten-tuesday-50/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment