Review: Strange Skies

Strange Skies 
Author: Kristi Helvig
Series: Burn Out, Book 2
Release date: April 28, 2015
Published by: EgmontUSA
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Now that Tora has finally made it to the new Earth, Caelia, she has even more problems since she happens to be enjoying the new planet from a cell. How will she find James? How will she get out so she can find her father's weapons that he died for? And the big question...is there anyone she can trust?

My thoughts: This was just as thrilling a ride as book 1 was. I had been waiting for this one for some time but wasn't disappointed at all. Helvig did a great job of continuing Tora's adventurous struggle.

Book 2 begins with Tora on a completely new planet after leaving the sun-scorched Earth behind her where you can't even go outside without a special suit on or you'll literally burn up. It's a few months later and when a chance to escape happens, she takes it! This 2nd book is just as full of action and adventure as the 1st one. This is a fantastic science fiction read with a spunky main character you'll love! Check it out sometime and let me know what you thought.

Check out my review of book 1:


View all my reviews

Comments

  1. Hi Ange--thanks so much for reviewing Strange Skies and I'm glad you liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this series!!! Thank you so much for writing it!

      Delete

Post a Comment