Review: Charmed

Charmed 
Author: Michelle Krys
Series: The Witch Hunter, Book 2
Release date: May 25, 2015
Published by: Delacorte Press/PenguinRandomHouse
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Paige is missing, and Indie cannot find her no matter how hard she tries and no matter what magic she uses. When she does finally find out where Paige is it's not even on Earth! She's in Los Demonios! No one has EVER gone into Los Demonios and come back out again. It is an unbreakable prison! Now what is Indie going to do? And how is she going to keep it from her aunt?

MY thoughts: This series is a must buy for me! It is too darn fun and adventurous! Following her on her search to figure out how to get into Los Demonios, and then how to stay in there was quite intriguing. I thought I knew exactly how this story was going to go at the beginning of the book, but boy was I wrong! I couldn't believe what she had to do to get anywhere near the prison! Whoa!

I really liked the way that this story continues after the first book. The development, or at least peek into, Indie's aunt's personality and life including her past relationship with the Priory was great. It really made you feel more connected to Indie and her life. Indie is such a great character who's loyalty has no boundaries. I really like that about her. 

Final thoughts: I cannot wait to get my hands on book 3 in this series! If you haven't tried this series yet and you like books about witches and magic, you should get on it! 


Check out my review of Book 1:

View all my reviews

Comments